As the use of inkjet printing grows for a broad range of applications, the need for color accuracy and consistency also increases. Fiery XF Version 6 is a flexible and scalable high-speed digital front end and color management workflow for wide- to superwide-format production and proofing that gives you:
Stunning, precise, predictable, quality prints
- Accurate Fiery color management, with advanced spot- and process-color optimization offers you the best possible color output each and every time — without time-consuming trial-and-error color correction or complicated device link profiles.
Support for the latest industry standards
- Fiery XF is fully compliant with the latest ISO, G7 or Fogra PSD standards. So you get accurate and predictable results.
Streamlined, automated and customizable workflows
- Tailor the fully customizable Fiery XF user interface to each operator’s tasks and skill set for greater efficiency and reduced error rate. Downloadable default media profiles and workflow presets make it easy to set up automated job processing.
Flexible, scalable and future-proof investment
- An EFI™ Software Maintenance and Support Agreement is included for the first year with your purchase. You get phone support and an ongoing stream of software releases, including the latest device drivers, plus all minor and major product upgrades at no additional charge.
Smooth and consistent quality
- New dynamic smoothing technology eliminates file-related banding and ensures smooth and consistent quality for fine art production and high-end prints on more than 600 supported printers — from desktop to superwide format.
Visual guidance for tiling and powerful options for cutters
- The full WYSIWYG user interface for tiling allows you to immediately see all the applied changes, and the detailed visual assembly guide makes mounting even the biggest jobs a breeze. Add the Layout Option for sophisticated, automated cut path generation as well as nesting based on the true shape of your print jobs. You’ll save media and not cut away your bottom-line profit.